Legend Of Pirates Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!WELCOME AT OUR FORUM!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyran

Lost weapon Empty
PostSubject: Lost weapon   Lost weapon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Last night, when the argent crashed i was geming my sword to +20.When i got dc, i tryed to login back but it was saying that the target map cannot be reached, so i closed up.This morning when i came on, i saw that the sword was gone...so...i would like at least to get my gems back, the sword is easy to get... gems not that easy.
The sword had +8 rage +7 glare +4 super str. Pls try to do this as fast as u can, THX!
Back to top Go down
Agony
Evil Future
Evil Future
Agony

Lost weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost weapon   Lost weapon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:37 am

Elyran wrote:
Last night, when the argent crashed i was geming my sword to +20.When i got dc, i tryed to login back but it was saying that the target map cannot be reached, so i closed up.This morning when i came on, i saw that the sword was gone...so...i would like at least to get my gems back, the sword is easy to get... gems not that easy.
The sword had +8 rage +7 glare +4 super str. Pls try to do this as fast as u can, THX!
Did u fused it in other aparel? :\
Back to top Go down

Lost weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Of Pirates Community :: Legend Of Pirates Server :: Report Bugs-
Jump to: