Legend Of Pirates Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!WELCOME AT OUR FORUM!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Sonata
Demon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon

NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:17 pm

I have seen there are a few players with some of the Gm Equipment. This includes the swords and the Set. I think this is an outrage and is in no way fair!!! This is why Admin needs to be careful who is Gm and to Not have too many GMs cause this jsut makes the whole game unfair. Even if they Dont USe it 4 pk. They Can still easily kill bosses or use the Armor to never die. This is really unfair and Zero really needs to take a good look at the server casue there is a lot of corruption going on!!! And i Have screenshots BTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sonata
Evil Future
Evil Future
Sonata

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 am

Agree, soo far i sow 3 player's coming from nowhere with op eqps...i think it's a GM who makes alts or some player found some kind of bug. Admin should check all acounts and ban the guys w GM items Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
kidandcat
Future Junior
Future Junior
kidandcat

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:49 pm

im working on that but it will be easy for me if you tell me the name of these players, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendofpirates.com
xFlickx
Future Expert
Future Expert
xFlickx

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sonata
Evil Future
Evil Future
Sonata

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 pm

well, idk if i remember too good the name's but u can check xXxRexXx, Eror this 2 guy's camed out of nowhere with op eqps... Mad
Back to top Go down
PusH
Future Junior
Future Junior
PusH

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:47 pm

lets ban everyone..!!! moon is gay lol jkjkjk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonata
Evil Future
Evil Future
Sonata

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:09 pm

_|_ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
xFlickx
Future Expert
Future Expert
xFlickx

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Haha caker even 3/4 of HP ull use cake Cool Cool lol! lol!
Btw xXxRexXx gm u must investigate him
Back to top Go down
Sonata
Evil Future
Evil Future
Sonata

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 am

Yea rex showed me his eqps lvl 9 super...i never seen him farming, he just come on and go ca Sad
Back to top Go down
xFlickx
Future Expert
Future Expert
xFlickx

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:57 am

maybe crus xXxRexXx is the champ Rex o.0 lol! lol!
itll be confusing hahaha
Back to top Go down
Agony
Evil Future
Evil Future
Agony

PostSubject: :3   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:31 pm

yes:\ we work hard and they got pro eqps in 1 day Neutral wtf is that? Neutral Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sonata
Evil Future
Evil Future
Sonata

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:28 am

Sh1tty dupper's im sure nobody farmed super gems to lvl 9, i farmed too lvl 7 and i know how much it took me. Nobody here have the patience too farm all super to lvl 9 scratch
Back to top Go down
xFlickx
Future Expert
Future Expert
xFlickx

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 pm

some can farm like lv 5 super gems every day and ull get lv 9 sup gm in 1 week or 2 maybe 3
but almost every1 is freakin lazy to do that every day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!   NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NORMAL PLAYERS WITH GM EQUIPMENT!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Of Pirates Community :: Legend Of Pirates Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: