Legend Of Pirates Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!WELCOME AT OUR FORUM!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Kidandcat plz check Jairo.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iktzo

Iktzo

For Kidandcat plz check Jairo. Empty
PostSubject: For Kidandcat plz check Jairo.   For Kidandcat plz check Jairo. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:21 am

Jairo o kidandcat...
en primer lugar perdon por el idioma ya que no hablo ingles, pero como se que hablas español me es mas hacil comunicarme contigo, estuve hablando con PunishKid y resulta que le preguntaba que por que el server todavia no puede estar on si el sera el hoster? y el me decia que por que zero siempre esta off y creo que no ha podido conversar con el, bueno en fin le di la ip del server a punish pero al tratar de abrir los cfgs. le paso el mismo error que a mi, le funciono Gateserver.cfg,Account,Group,Trade, pero los gameserver.cfgs ninguno le funciono le tira error, ya que tu le pasaste la database y eras el anterior hoster
no ahi posibilidad de que tu sepas a q se debe ese error o si lo puedes solucionar, ya que por eso no puede punishkid abrir el server y no podemos jugar, si fuera por mi y funcionora ese archivo ya hubiera abierto el server con archivos de futurama tmb pero como creo q estan malos, quizas no pueda abrirlo, y tengo otra duda , si tu eras el hoster quiere decir que tienes el gameserver bueno, no funcionara que le envies el tuyo y q le digas exactamente donde debe cambiar los ips quizas asi funcione, o q lo ayudes no se para que podamos jugar por que el server es bueno, y no ha habido solucion en varios dias, por mi seria el hoster para que estuviera on pero si los archivos del gameserver estan malos nadien ni aunke encontraran un buen hoster podria abrir el server nuevamente. Gracias

Saludos

Bruno-Iktzo

sorry for the language
Back to top Go down
Agony
Evil Future
Evil Future
Agony

PostSubject: :3   For Kidandcat plz check Jairo. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:36 pm

English Version 0.0
Jairo or kidandcat ...
firstly sorry for the language and do not speak English, but Spanish as spoken Hacilar me is more in touch with you, I was talking to PunishKid and is asking him that because the server still can not be on whether he will be the hoster ? and told me that that zero is always off and I have not been able to talk with him, so I gave him good in the server ip to Punish but to try to open the CFGs. I pass the same mistake as me, he worked Gateserver.cfg, Account, Group, Trade, but none of them worked gameserver.cfgs throws error because your database and you passed the previous eras the hoster
theres no chance that you know this error is due to q or if you can solve, since punishkid therefore can not open the server and can not play, if it was for me and funcionora that file already opened the file server with futurama q tmb but as I think they are ill, may not be able to open, and I have another question, if you were the hoster means you have the gameserver good, does not work you send him yours yq tell exactly where it should change the work so maybe ips , oq help him so we can not play because the server is good, and there has been no solution in several days, for me would be the hoster to bring it on but if the files are bad gameserver aunke anyone or find a good hoster could open the server again. Thanks
Back to top Go down
kidandcat
Future Junior
Future Junior
kidandcat

PostSubject: Re: For Kidandcat plz check Jairo.   For Kidandcat plz check Jairo. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:41 pm

LoL, soy de malaga xD.
estoy muy ocupado con examenes y demas, pero si punishkid me dijese una hora para conectarnos, usariamos el team viewer y lo arreglaria, pero si no quedamos...
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendofpirates.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Kidandcat plz check Jairo.   For Kidandcat plz check Jairo. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Kidandcat plz check Jairo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Of Pirates Community :: Legend Of Pirates Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: